My curly, wild and thick hair can go crazy when I travel to places with different climates. THIS IS HOW I TAME IT.
These are my favourite tips:
- Use conditioner FIRST then shampoo
It makes shampooing so much easier and you can get to every part of your scalp without tangling anything
- Shampoo bars are a must if you’re travelling
I love these little shampoo circles. They’re so cute, and all you need to do it put it under water and lather a little. It’ll foam up just like regular shampoo
- Don’t rip your hair, EVER.
It’s tempting to pull on your hair and rip it when it snags, but that will damage your hair and make it frizzy
- Invest in a good brush
I wasn’t too picky about the kind of brush I used on my hair, but after trying the Tangle Teezer I learned just how important it is to have a quality brush to invest in
The products I talked about in the video are:
1) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Treatment – Get it here
2) Tangle Teezer – Get it here
3) Lush Shampoo Bars – Sadly they don’t sell them online, you have to get them in store
4) OUAI Hair Oil – Get it here
5) GHD Hair Straightener – Get it here