BOOK MARK THIS if you want an amazing job! Check back frequently and apply first!
Check back on this list from time to time for new job postings! If you have a job you want to add here, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details! If you get a job through this listing please email email@example.com to let us celebrate 😀
NEW LISTINGS: I know all the listings personally. Please read them CAREFULLY and only apply if you are QUALIFIED. Thank you! XxAlyne
NEW LISTING: COPYWRITER FOR NAS DAILY (remote job)
This is a REMOTE POSITION.
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter/SCRIPT WRITER for NAS DAILY to write Facebook Video Ad Scripts 🙂
Your scripts should be to the point and be CONVERSION ORIENTED.
Every word counts!
The videos will be short, 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
Videos are either “talking head” — or some just B-roll text with overlays like “NowThis” or other viral video agencies.
If you don’t understand what that means, this job is probably not for you.
Experience with video scripts is NON-NEGOTIABLE; this is not an “I think I could do it if I only tried my very best!” type of project.
SOME OTHER DETAILS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF:
+ We’ve never worked with outside copywriters before.
You would need to be able to lead us through your process (and help them make their own stronger where you can), manage expectations, and stand up for yourself.
+ Our team of four shoots and edits in-house; we usually do everything (script included) in A SINGLE DAY — so expect to move fast.
+ The right applicant is conversion-oriented, knows the Facebook platform, and MUST have written video scripts before. If any of the above does NOT apply to you, DO NOT APPLY.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED, HERE IS WHAT TO DO:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the following…
+ Your name
+ A COMPELLING summary of your experience (why YOU?)
+ A RELEVANT sample of your work (or better yet, several)
+ Your availability
+ Consider sending a VIDEO pitch (use Loom)
(P.S. Thanks Joel Klottke for helping us write the job description).
Galton Voysey is looking for a Right-Hand to our CEO William Wolfram.
This is a company Nas Daily has worked with before, check out the video HERE
Our company just won the Great Place to work competition for Greater China and is one the fastest growing companies in Hong Kong.
The duties among other things are:
– Reading and replying to emails on behalf our CEO
– Managing our CEO’s schedule
– Transiting to and from work in private car with CEO going through the upcoming day and the previous days key take-aways
– Recruiting and interviewing talent
– Acting as the Chief of Staff between CEO and teams
– Filling in for CEO when CEO is on vacation
– Organizing and setting up company events
– Building strategy both long term and short term
– Following up with leaders in our company and managing teams
– Setting goals and objectives for teams and the company
– Finding, reminding and sending gifts to key partners
– Acting as a sounding board for CEO ranging from personal matters to managing talent to strategy and vision
The compensation is highly competitive with full healthcare coverage, 20 paid holidays, unlimited education budget and other benefits that can be learned about on our website http://www.galtonvoysey.com
The biggest benefit however is learning how to run a company of our size ($40M+ USD in revenue this year, growing 100% a year), meeting the most interesting business leaders through our partners, etc. and unlimited career opportunity in the years to come.
We intend to make the hiring within the next 2 weeks!
Let me know if you are interested in the role by sending me an email at email@example.com
DREAM JOB! Travel full time with P.S. I’m On My Way!
Alyne says: Trisha is one of my favorite bloggers on earth and this is a dream job!! Learn from the best and get paid and travel!? Amazing!
Join P.S. I’m On My Way’s Team!
I have a small team at the moment and I’m always looking for more people as we grow. Check this list from time to time and see if anything below fits you. Please only apply if you are qualified.
I’M LOOKING FOR AN ASSISTANT WHO CAN TRAVEL WITH ME STARTING MARCH 2019. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
– Willing to travel 6-8 months without going home (starting March 2019)
– Must know how to travel backpacking style and can adapt to any living conditions
– Willing to learn new cultures as we are going to be with local families
– Not a picky eater. The person I am looking for should not have a dietary requirement
– Strangely independent. Here at P.S. I’m On My Way, we are all very independent and can go our own way
– Fearless as fck.
– Good writing and communication skills required
– Basic photo and video editing (not required but a huge plus!)
– Must know how to take videos and pictures (basic) and/or willing to learn how to
– Social media knowledge required
A bit of basic graphic design (not required but a huge plus!)
– Can work with minimal supervision
THIS IS A PAID JOB WITH REGULAR INCOME. Travel perks included, of course! If traveling the world is the kind of job you want, check how to apply in the link on my bio! Good luck!
1.) 2-3 POSITIONS in MARKETING AND SALES FOR ACANELA (TRAVEL COMPANY)
WE’RE HIRING! We’ve had a stellar year this past year and we’re looking to bring on some additional talent! As many of you know my company Acanela Expeditions focuses on boutique travel experiences in international destinations around the world. We’re looking for part-time / full time sales, operations, & marketing talent to join our team!
The position(s) would be on-site with members of our Lehi, UT group. Sometimes the role will operate remotely when circumstances allow / dictate. we are looking to hire 2-3 people. Please let me know if you’re interested or know anyone who might be! If you do, please have them reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook – thanks everyone! 🙂
Marketing & Partnerships Description:
As a part of the marketing team you will be responsible to organize (create and edit) email, blog, and website content – assisting our team in reaching out to companies who will help promote our trips & content.
*Detail oriented with great writing skills; preferably some editing background (email, blog, website, itineraries, etc…)
*Call and email brands about existing and new partnership opportunities
*Manage (and grow) our social media platforms and the associated content
Sales & Operations Description:
As part of the operations & sales team (client success team) you will be an integral part of our sales process – helping to contact people who have inquired about international trips, and working with our team to assemble the pieces of the trip together.
*Respond to email & phone booking inquiries about various Acanela destinations
*Call customers who have submitted booking inquiries
*Coordinate with our in-country team to organize various portions of the trip experience
*Travel experience is a plus but not necessary (we will provide training)
*Outgoing and energetic
*Able to think on your feet and problem solve
*Good listening / phone skills
*Ability to effectively multi-task
TEAM NAS DAILY!!! (2 POSITIONS) – JOBS FILLED
I’m looking to add two people to the team. If you are THE BEST at what you do, please see below.
1. Team Assistant: I’m looking for a right hand man/woman. Someone to be available 24/7 to book flights or hotels, respond to emails, sales outreach, manage projects, manage teams, be a logistic wizard, and to love what they do. This position is open to anyone from anywhere in the world and the pay is 50% above market rate. So whatever the average salary, I’ll pay 50% more.
It’s a very tough job. You need to be on your feet all the time. The job includes a lot of not fun stuff like excel work and really fun stuff like travel and working with the team offline. We work 24/7 and we expect all of our teammates to do so well.
2. Designer: make us look pretty. This is a part-time position. But I need someone to make everything they touch pretty. Job includes: re-designing powerpoints, word docs, stickers, tshirts, website. Whatever needs to look pretty, they can do it. This is not 24/7 – this is more like 10 hours per week. Please only apply if you do this professionally. I am not interested in beginner stage at this point.
If you want to apply, please message email@example.com with a clear title as to what position you’re applying for. Make sure to send work experiences. Unfortunately, emails just expressing interest in travel / Nas Daily will not qualify. You need to be a pro. I look forward to working with you!! If you know any friends, feel free to tag them as well!
That’s 1 minute, see you soon!
3.) SNAPCHAT JOURNALIST (FOR HASHTAG OUR STORIES)
HIRING: highly creative journalist for our daily Snapchat show.
At Hashtag Our Stories (HOS) we’re exploring the world through people’s perspectives.
Can you turn user-generated content (UGC) into professional quality journalism? As a curation partner with Snapchat, we can search through billions of Snaps from around the world to create amazing stories. Using only UGC, what video stories would you tell this week?
Send five (5) story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or pitch in the comments.
-We love stories which challenge a prejudice or highlight solutions.
-Use Snap Maps and Instagram Stories to find videos and voices
-Our target audience are Americans aged 17-19.
-Stories should respond to current themes and trends. Why now?
-Btw, this position requires you to work remotely.
4.) Writing Mentors!
PenMen is a digital writing agency that is looking for freelance writers from all industries.
Who can apply:
– Any professional from any field, as long as you have a flair in writing. You could be an IT professional or fashion designer. It doesn’t matter, as long as you can write!
How to apply:
– Send two of your best writing samples to Aradhita at email@example.com.
What is the pay:
– $11/USD per hour
This job listing is by Aradhita Saraf. Feel free to drop her any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Work at one of the best hostels in Israel
This job posting is by Dear Alyne. Send your resume to email@example.com
Abraham Hostel is my FAVOURITE hostel in all of Israel and it’s the BEST, we always stay there!!!
The team is great and friendly and I think you would love working there, so go check out their vacancies on Abraham Hostels site. #AlyneApproved
Right now, there are positions for cooks, general managers, reception staff, and more.